Whether you need German brochures, Swedish manuals, technical documentation in Dutch, packaging material in French, Chinese business cards or advertising material in Polish, Russian or Czech – the use of state-of-the-art technologies and a long-standing partnership with one of Vienna’s leading printing companies and their highly efficient pre-press team mean that in addition to first- class translations, we are able to provide camera-ready printing templates in each foreign language.
Foreign language typesetting and a lot more:
- The translation of your printed material into the language(s) of your choice
- Typesetting of the ISO 17100-certified translation in the layout (in InDesign, Framemaker, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, PageMaker or QuarkXPress) you provide
- Preparation of texts from diagrams and images for translation and incorporation into the foreign language diagrams
- Review of galley proofs
- Creation of high resolution files for pre-press
- Printing of the print files after release (possible on demand)
Foreign language typesetting refers to DTP (desktop publishing) with fonts for foreign languages. As foreign language typesetting requires not only technical but also linguistic expertise, Translation Agency Vienna | Connect-Sprachenservice GmbH works hand in hand with first-class printing presses in Vienna.