Professional translations for professional companies. Following this motto, Translation Agency Vienna | Connect Translations Austria offers translation services that allow the customer to concentrate on what’s important and thus to save time and money.
- High quality ISO 17100-certified specialist translations in more than 30 languages: from and into Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Hollandic and Flemish), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, etc.
- Fair and transparent prices.
- 3-stage quality checks (6 eyes principle): ISO-certified translations are checked by experienced proofreaders after the translator has finished them. Finally, the text is checked again by the project manager for thoroughness and compliance with the project specifications, before delivery.
- Exceptionally well-qualified translators with at least five years of professional experience and superb knowledge of their source and target languages. All of our highly-qualified translators have academic training. Over time, they have specialized in particular specialist fields. If possible, our services are performed exclusively by translators who are translating into their native languages and preferably who are also living in their country of origin.
- Simple workflows for every service.
- Reliable project management with competent project managers for every service.
- Seamless integration of our services into the work process of your company using the latest translation technology.
- Professional terminology management as part of our service.
- Translation of websites that incorporates relevant SEO guidelines.
- Translation in all current DTP formats – foreign language typesetting.
- Solutions for services in CMS systems.
In addition to ISO 17100-certified technical and legal translations, Translation Agency Vienna | Connect Translations Austria can also provide sworn translations. They differ from other legal translations in that they have to be prepared by sworn and legally certified interpreters. As the court interpreter must approve the exact correspondence of the translation with the original and the accuracy with a certification form, their signature and a round seal, this will not be proofread by a second translator, as is our custom with our other specialist services.
Some translators at Translation Agency Vienna | Connect Translations Austria have completed a technical degree or studied business management or law. Translations produced by Translation Agency Vienna | Connect Translations Austria are impressive not just because of their linguistic expertise, but also because of the accurate use of the terminology specific to the subject field in question. Generally, Translation Agency Vienna | Connect Translations Austria takes on contracts from all subject fields (law, technology, tourism, finance, etc.). Translating contracts, online shops and websites is just as much a part of our daily life as translating technical documents and operating manuals.